Why choose Gemar?
We pride ourselves on the quality, sustainability and value of our products, so when you choose us you can rest assured you’re getting the finest balloons on the market.
All our balloons are:
- Naturally biodegradable,100% and made with the finest natural rubber latex
- Premium quality, manufactured using advanced manufacturing procedures to guarantee the highest standards for long lasting quality.
- Certified product, made in compliance with European standards for toy safety and tested by authorized organisations worldwide
- Full assortment, a complete range in more than 100 different shapes, sizes and colours suitable for all applications.
- Expertly made in Italy with pride and passion, all processes from design to manufacturing are carried out in GEMAR’s facilities located in Casalvieri.
Gemar is italian
Gemar Balloons are made in Italy strict compliance with National and European legislation.
We have proudly received the 100% Made in Italy certification, issued by the Institute for the Protection of Italian Manufacturers (ITPI www.madeinitaly.org), guarantee of the authentic origin and quality of our products.
Manufacturing ethically and sustainably
We promote an industrial model inspired by the Corporate Social Responsibility by supporting fundamental values and principles respected throughout our organization and work.
Choosing GEMAR our customers carry out an act of trust that our products are manufactured safely in fair working conditions and without ethical compromises. Through our code of conduct we honor this trust by ensuring that all our products are manufactured in accordance with the highest ethical standards and in full compliance with the safety, the dignity and well-being of our workers. We do this by combining best practices, strict auditing standards and with proper checks and balances in place within our organisation.
Gemar uses natural raw materials to make biodegradable products designed and manufactured in compliance with the highest standards of quality and safety.
Gemar is an active member of the European Balloon & Party Council, a European non-profit organisation representing more than 30 industry leaders working together to improve the efficiency and the social, ethical and environmental impact of its sector.
Gemar is also member of Sedex, a not-for-profit organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.
Quality that’s recognised right across the globe…
We have earned the following certifications for our products in a number of countries and blocs worldwide: